Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Goal Number Three

 The end of the year, the time I look back to evaluate how I did on my three goals.

Goal number 3 was to tidy my office space. And I did! I got rid of a filing cabinet, so now I'm down to 1 and the space is lovely. I got the electronic equipment moved so scanning and copying are handier. I culled my books so my shelves aren't quite so cluttered. Mr. Wonderful helped hang the art work. I finally made the insulated Roman shades. Done by February's end.

And then the year took over. My bookshelves could use another de-cluttering. My desk is awash in 3x5 cards, which I use for note taking, recipes, lists, charts, etc. And the floor where the other filing cabinet was is filled with packing boxes of things I've ordered and need to store. The copier is covered with things I need to file.
*sigh*

So success? yes . . . and no. I'm still pleased with what I accomplished. On ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment