Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve Gift Time

 This year, there were no major things we needed, so gifts were smaller, but still enjoyed. (although my camera was dead so I had to have Brad take the pics and they still won't orient they way I want. Poo.)
The chemists main present was a rotating swift (it helps in balling skeins of yarn). There's no fire in the fireplace this Christmas eve. Seventies today. :-D
 The wee one got several things, including a fidget cube, a purple cube clock, and this really cool
axolotl her sister crocheted for her from her own pattern!
My guy is so hard to gift, but his sister found a couple of DVDs he will enjoy, and I found an adult sized minecraft shirt for him.
I was very proud of what I managed to get for Mr. Wonderful. We have this cute little concrete frog in the flower beds. Mr. Wonderful had been saying all summer that we needed a concrete turtle to go with him. On the way home from band day at the state fair back in September, I stopped at a concrete statuary place on the way home and got him a turtle. He rode for about a month on the floor of the backseat of my car. Mr. Wonderful never saw him. I kept my secret!
Blessed Yule to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment