Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Backlog

Ugh, I am so far behind in posting anything. This week's goal is to get caught up with getting photos on the blog with their stories. But before I start on the blogs which will be back-dated, a couple of current things.

On my walk-run yesterday, (some day I will be able to jog the whole mile and a half, but until then . . .) I was struck by the shadows some tall grass and a fence were making.

I had to come back with my camera once I'd finished my exercise to take a few snapshots. It was even cooler with the wind blowing the shadows about, but you'll just have to use your imagination.


In addition to having several blog updates to write, I also need to weed the garden terribly. But in spite of my neglect it is doing well.

I have cherry tomatoes already!! Just a few, mind you, but I think this is a record for me.

The morning glories have begun their annual climb.

Onions and potatoes, melons and tomatoes, flowers and carrots, peppers and basil, pumpkins and strawberries. Love my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment