Friday, April 7, 2017

That's It

I have not been that sick in years. And it's been so long getting any energy to do anything back. What little energy I do have has a thousand claims on it. However, I am slowly getting better. I'm even back to taking long walks again, though not as quickly or as long as I would like. Little by little.

But with little energy to do much of anything, I would spend time zoned out in front of my computer, scrolling through facebook. Then last Friday, the hurtful things were back with a vengeance. I so thought I had gotten past this. But there it was again. As I sat there looking at the screen with all those past hurts rising up, I thought to myself, "What the hell are you doing?" I mean really. I decided then and there that I had had enough. I haven't been on facebook for a week now. And the weird thing is - I don't miss it. Facebook is sending me emails. "Your "friend" X posted a new picture and "x" people have liked." If facebook only knew. :-D

I do have to get back on this afternoon. I need to send a couple of messages to my older children. And I need to take some photos to get some school stuff on a buy/sell/trade group soon. Bleh.

  In the mean time, I have read a huge stack of books. And puttered about my house and in my garden. I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment