Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hiking the Trail

My little guy has the full week off for Thanksgiving, so in a effort to keep it from being spent completely in front of a screen, I drug the littles off for a hike yesterday.

The college trail through a tiny bit of woods is a great place to spend a few hours.
 

The creek is fun to play in.

It is only a small woods, but one can feel a little isolated, if one ignores the noise from the nearby freeway.

I let them get quite a distance ahead of me. :-)
 
 

This young man loves throwing stones into water.

A game of Pooh sticks.

Miss Adventure wins. 
 

I love these old tress, so much character.
 
 

Some fungi in the crooks of the branches.

We arrived back at my vehicle just at 2 pm. Miss Adventure asked for happy hour slushies.
Well, why not?

Miss Adventure declared it the best day of her life. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment